Basic food is available in our community kitchens, and can be freely used for the preparation of individual and communal meals.
The basic food supply is included in the contribution, It gives preference to the products from our own organic garden and products of our neighbors, containing:
- All vegetarian food that is local or typically eaten in local culture
- Extraordinary or exotic food, in case it is typically sold and in comparable price level
- Some non-vegetarian options which are speccially tipical for local culture.
- Drinking water and hot drinks
Always provided and paid individually
- Alcoholic or soft drinks
- Prefabricated juices
- Chocolate, sweets and snacks
Some more exclusive food is supplied on demand but might requiere an extra contribution by the ones ordering it.
- What is not typically eaten in local culture and significantly higher in price
- Attenting individual diets and food intolerances: for example gluten-free
- Industrially prefabricated food
The ussual food stock and regular shopping includes
Kitchen basics like oil, vinegar, spices, etc.
Local products like honey, olive oil, olives, dried figs, almonds
Local white bread
Cereals and flour like wheat, ray, buckwheat, oats
Dry cooking basics like rice, pasta, quinoa, mijo, beans, lentals
Fresh local and seasonable vedges and fruits.
Hot drinks like coffee, tea, herb teas
Vedgetable and cow milk
Butter, yoghurt, Spanish cheese
Jamon serrano, Chorizo
Seeds like linseed, sesam, chia
Standard conserves like tomatoes